How do I turn in an assignment?
Modified on: Mon, 8 Aug, 2016 at 10:21 AM
Your teacher may have specified that you must upload your assignment.
This means that you will:
- use a separate program, such as Microsoft Word, to write your assignment.
- You will save your assignment as a file on your computer
- Upload your new file (see diagram below)
- Click "Add Submission..."
- Either drag your file to the area shown, or click the "document" icon in the upper left to pick out your file.
- Once you've selected your file, click "Save Changes" to turn it in.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.